Nappy Wraper - Bargain Buy

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Just bought a Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper from Tesco at half price £14.98 from £29.99

I wasnt sure whether to buy one at first but after talking to my friends who have children they say its very useful for the nappy changes you make during the night as you can wrap them up and forget about them, otherwise it would be a trip downstairs to the bin to get rid of the smelly nappy.

That is a good price.

I got mine from Tescos about 4 months ago and paid around £27 (with staff discount) and 6 cassettes. xxx

I'm not going to bother with a nappy wrapper myself, but that is a very good price :D

Its not something I am interested in either

People I know who've used them say they are ok for the newborn nappies, but when the baby gets older the wrapper can't cope with the smell and it stinks the house out.
Maybe they've just got toxic bum babies :lol:

muppetmummy said:
People I know who've used them say they are ok for the newborn nappies, but when the baby gets older the wrapper can't cope with the smell and it stinks the house out.
Maybe they've just got toxic bum babies :lol:

you get different cassettes.. some for newborn then some for 6months+ that are meant to cope with the stronger smells so maybe thats why.

I had one and did use it at first but tbh i now fund it easier just to use nappy bags and put in bin. They are good for when you have a newborn waking in nightime though :)

i cant stand the smell of them, they have an odur thats meant to hide the nappy smell, but i think the nappy smells nicer :rotfl:

i used jut a scented nappy sack and left on side until morning.

sorry but i beat that tip - mothercares nappy wrapper £9.99 i tell thee :eek:D

I too bought one from Mothercare, i was very impressed with the £9.99 price tag as i'd considered paying full price previously! yay for bargains... i only went in for some maternity jeans!

BeckyJ said:
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1067402&classificationid=1013458&slmRefer=000

we got this last wk from boots half price at only £24.99

its good as it uses normal bin bags rather than the cartridges

We have this one, its great because you can also use it to store re-useables before washing!

yep £10 in mothercare. ive thought about getting one, but havent because it doesnt say how many bags the cassettes hold.

when you can get nappy bags for 14p im reluctant.

how long do they last/how many do they hold?

i brought one (tommy tippie) about 3/4months ago and it came withe 6 cassettes and it cost £8.50 bargin!!!! that was from tesco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back