• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody Morning Sickness!

Bexter

Reaction score
Ok, i don't mean to moan but ah..this morning sickness :(

I can be sick at any time of the day, i'm constantly hungry but when i eat everything comes back up again (sorry if tmi :oops: )

It's such a pain - have just been to Tescos and bought doughnuts and some scotch eggs and am starting to feel the pull of the toilet again if you catch my drift......

I'm glad i do have the sickness as it's another symptom of the pregnancy but it's sooo annoying!

Anyone else fancy having a rant? :D

bexter it should hopefull go by 12weeks, mine did except i know i cant drink a cuppa tea in morning and sometimes in afternoon i feel sick but its rare :)

i thought mine had gone...sadly not :cry: it really starting to get me down. tends to be from as soon as i get up, goes off at dinner then comes back about 5pm all night. Hey bexter our ticker looks like a baby today instead of a bean :cheer:

luckily my morning sickness hasnt been as bad as with chloe, i couldnt eat/drink anything and keep it down >< but so far this time ive been sick once, i just generally feel icky all the time but fingers crossed im feeling abit better. and snap with the ticker! ive yet to get my EDD confirmed but it seems theres a few of us due around the same time :D

clairescunny55 said:
i thought mine had gone...sadly not :cry: it really starting to get me down. tends to be from as soon as i get up, goes off at dinner then comes back about 5pm all night. Hey bexter our ticker looks like a baby today instead of a bean :cheer:

Yay! and snap with Adele too!

Claire - that's exactly it! Also I tend to be worse after meals or when i'm hungry so i can't win really :? :D

Do you think this means we are having girls then? - they say you have more morning sickness with them? :think:

I've just hit 12 weeks and my sickness is worse than ever, the fact that you mentioned scotch eggs nearly sent me dashing for the loo :shock:
They do say it should go away, but my mom had two girls (me being one of them obviously) and she had really bad sickness all the way through with both of us, so it looks like I am doomed :wall:

Evie x

Bexter said:
It's such a pain - have just been to Tescos and bought doughnuts and some scotch eggs and am starting to feel the pull of the toilet again if you catch my drift......

Donuts and scotch eggs? Not surprised you're sick girl :rotfl:

Get some toast down ya, eat quite plain stuff like pastas whilst you're feeling queesy and avoid anything with a strong smell/taste. This phase will be over before you know it then you can go back to normal :)

You poor thing!

I know how you feel, I got mine from 6 weeks till 12 and half weeks, and I would throw up at any time of the day or night. The only thing I could eat was wotsits, or fizzy haribo sweets! Even now I can throw up occasionally, but very rare. I used to sit crying sometimes saying "I've had enough now, I cant take it anymore!!"

It will pass, and they say it is a good healthy sign of your pregnancy.

:hug:

Piglet xx

Hi

I hope it goes for you soon hun, ive only :puke: a number of times but mostly just really bad nausia. I know it can be a pain but know that there is an end to it :hug:
Katrina

I feel your pain. I have been feeling really sicky for the past few days, and down and really sorry for myself. Just had a 20min chat with a friend who has a one yr old and she has reassured me that this is really normal and a good sign and so worth it when you get to trimester 2.

It doesn't help today though does it :twisted:

Ginger biscuits are really helping with me as an immediate cure.. the only prob is that 30mins later it's back and i need to eat another one... so much for not eating for two :D

I never knew it could get this bad...

Ive had it for the past 2 weeks and was so bad at one stage i couldnt even keep water down.

I went to the doctor and he perscribed me maxolon tablets three times a day. It takes the edge off it, but i still feel like crap.

I dont see myself going back to work next week either.

Oh and im eating crap, cant face fruit and veges so living on crackers, toast, pizza, soft drinks, and i had to have Macy D's last night :oops:

Im miserable all the time and can barely leave the couch. Certainly not a healthy start to my pregnancy. Bring on the happy period!!

Morning, Noon and Night Sickness :puke:

totally know where your coming from...... I know when we feel this BAD it's GOOD and means hormones etc are doing there job, but YUK!

I told my man, i am NOT going through this stage ever again...i feel sick ALL the time but i am not sick all the time. I eat a little and often but feel the same... :roll:

I hope after 12 weeks i am one of the lucky ones and sail throught the rest of this pregnancy...i hope you do too becs and the sickness leave you soon, :pray:

Lv and calm thoughts, Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back