bloody men

Babylicious

Reaction score
I tell you I don't know why I bother with him, he does nothing for the kids, was out all day yesterday at football then come home to tell me he is going to the final at wembley and wants to stay there for a couple of days (yes without us) - then this morning he got really nasty for no reason (well I put harry in the bed with me if that counts) so I just got up - at 7.30am with both kids and the lazy b has only just got up :roll:

So no one is talking to each other :evil:

Emma why have you not given him a black eye? How fucking selfish of him, god you have enough on your plate with Paris - let alone baby harrison.
Put your foot down and have a go at him - and rant away at him - he deserves it doing that!

he just plays the "you are always picking on me routine" and "i do my share" which is crap cos he don't - well if you count picking paris up from school ???

Thats hardly fair of him, picking one up from school dont take much effort.

You know what one day you should leave both kids with for the day and get your hair done etc - then he would know what you mean.

Bloody silly boy - grrr thats made me really angry now, you have enough to do with Paris being autistis and harrison being a tiny baby still and sean fucks off to football and has the life of riley - he is out of order"

Let me at him :twisted: :twisted:

funny when i was pregnant he promised never to do this and now he's here it's a different story. I am trying with him but I'm fast running out of patience :wall: :wall: He was on the phone to his mate earlier so no doubt he'll be off to the pub after lunch.

Put your foot down hun, don't let him out tell him your going out later then he'll change his tune. He's being totally selfish and expecting you to do everything.
I had an arguement with my OH over the football and dropping his family to bugger off and watch it every other saturday, he realised he can't be doing it.

I think he's out of order.
On a plus side the season finishes next week so he might help you out more and drop the selfish man needing to act like a boy act.

I've just posted about having to do everything while my brother sits on is a*se so I feel your pain!! :hug:

I don't know what we can do to get through to them that we need some help... I feel like I'm running a home and I still live with my mum and step dad!! lol

Hope you talk soon so you feel better :hug: xxx

Left to go where???
He can't cope with what, not doing anything for you or the kids?
He'll be back when he realises just how easy he had it at home and that the teenage boy life isn't all its cracked up to be.

Did you two talk about it or has he just gone? Maybe an excuse to sit in the pub and get out of family time?

Left to go where???
He can't cope with what, not doing anything for you or the kids?
He'll be back when he realises just how easy he had it at home and that the teenage boy life isn't all its cracked up to be.

Did you two talk about it or has he just gone? Maybe an excuse to sit in the pub and get out of family time?

nope he just went saying that it's not what he wants and that it's my fault for driving him away blah blah :roll:

:shock: :shock: So its as easy as just walking out and blaming you is it ?

Can't believe how selfish he is being. Maybe he'll call later and want to talk about it and sort things out.

:hug: :hug: :hug: These are for you, hope you ok xxx

Babylicious said:
nope he just went saying that it's not what he wants and that it's my fault for driving him away blah blah :roll:
:shock: That's a bit extreme!

Well, I guess you should apologise and stop moaning at him for not helping around the house and do everything yourself from now on *BIT OF SARCASM THERE*

I can't believe he's acting like that...

Maybe a few hours on his own will help him clear his head and he'll come back with some pink rubber gloves on and a sponge to help :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my OH does this when he wants to go to the pub and he's not allowed! I'd double bluff him and go out yourself a little bit later- can you ring a friend and go out to a family pub this afternoon with P and H? That'd really piss him off! :wink:

Gawd he is being an arse, have a big load of hugs... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you sort it hun, if you need some help with him, I will join mrs tommo :twisted:

:hug:

Lisa

OMG that was a shock reading that - and like hell you have drove him away, hes a selfish fúcking shít wh should of helped out more and cared more about his family then football!

Emma your a wonderful person who dont need this shit, sound like he needs his arse kicking as well s a few others on here.

god I'm sorry hun, he sounds like an ASS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i hope he comes to his senses and realises what a beautiful family he has :hug:

Awww hun, give him a smack when he comes back :lol:

Just play him at his own game :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back