• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody hair!!!

Amylize

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Anyone else finding that their hair is growing back much much faster?!?!?

I'llshave my legs on a night and by the next night I have prickly legs?!?!

Also I find my downstairs seems to be growing alot quicker now and it's getting much more difficult to shave!!??

Can we use hair removal cream?

xx

Heya :wave:

Yep my hair is growing back faster than usual.... I have got my legs waxed from the age of 14 so they are not too bad.... befor pregnancy the hairs were so fine, they are slightly thinker than before.

As for my lady garden.... I get that waxed too and once a month is usually enough but now I am getting it done twice a month....

Not even going to start on my underarms.... I hate shaving but they get attacked by the razor every other day!! xx

I haven't noticed too much of a difference on my legs or lady garden.
BUT I never had hair under my armpits until I got pregnant - not 1 ever! Now I'm having to shave there.
Also, I'm getting a hairy belly lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think I just need one giant wax strip from head to foot at the moment! And I'll join you on the hairy belly! X

Yep, it's awful. Hair legs, belly everything! arghh... x

Mine has seriously all slowed down. Normally get eye brows waxed every 3 weeks which is due this fri and there's no stray hairs at all. Underarms which I use epilator on every 10 days or so has decreased also. Loving it this way tho :)

HAIRY BELLY BRIGADE!! i forgot to mentio that one!

I dont know if i dare get waxed!! im a puff!!!

I bit you all, no hairy belly but hairy chin :faint: not a happy bunny at all...

Yepp having to shave every other day too!
The things we have to live with, wish men had to go through all this too!

Aww my hair is going wild...i need to shave everything every 2nd day,its unreal!lol..and as for the hairy belly...offt!!lol :0 x

according to an old wives tale if your hair grows faster its a boy and if its growing in slower its a girl and this is the case with myself but it would make sense if ur body was producing more testosterone for ur baby boy then there would be more is your system

Ooo that's interesting! My hair growth has slowed right down! I don't remember the last time I shaved my legs and theyre still smooth! I'm carrying quite high as well and a few other things, like the heartbeat, have suggested Im having a girl.. Will be really interesting to find out in July!

i am more hairy n belly hair is alot lol does waxing hurt x

Omg u lot had my running to the mirror to look for belly hair! I'd never heard u could get it. I've got some fine pale hairs, but now I don't know if I've always had them or if they have just grown.

All my other hair seems to be growing at about the same rate as before I think. If faster is a boy and slower is a girl what am I having? :shock:

LOL! Sorry Violet! I have blonde hairs on my belly but im dark haired naturally! my hairy belly is amusing i sit there playing with trying to grab it!! SAD!

I wonder what my little one is then! i dont know whether to find out at my scan next week or not lol

say hello to the hormones lol, i shaved my legs this mornin and guarantee when i get into my jamas they will be prickly. Only used to do them once a week in the winter. xx

LOL! Sorry Violet! I have blonde hairs on my belly but im dark haired naturally! my hairy belly is amusing i sit there playing with trying to grab it!! SAD!

I wonder what my little one is then! i dont know whether to find out at my scan next week or not lol

Lmao at u playing with yr belly hair. I play with OHs happy trail tho :)

We're finding out so long as LO cooperates, we both agreed we want to know :).

I definitely feel like my hair growth has slowed down, if anything. And I'm loving the fact the hair on my head looks so much fuller and bouncy because I'm not losing as much when I wash & brush it.
I wonder if there's any truth in hair growth relating to the sex of the baby? I'm voting team yellow right through, so it will be a long time for me to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back