Grrrr bloody council worker how dare he????

Jo

Reaction score
Me and my mate were sat in garden this morning having a coffee as you dou and this bloody council worker went the wrong way round the roundabout next to my house so i called out for him to go right way as there is kids live around here.
He told me to F*** OFF
We were gobsmacked, which is strange for us :lol:
Anyway they have got a compound just down the road from me whilst they are working on the houses.

I stormed straight down there and spoke to foreman i really let rip, how dare they speak to me like that????

If Jack had been a bit older he would have picked that up straight away.

I am sooooo Mad :evil:

:shock: and :twisted: how dare he. What did the foreman say? I hope he b*ll*cked him for it.

all he said was " what? Paul really? thats not like him" !!!!!!!

Soon listened though when i told him i also work for kirklees.

basically said it was out of charecter and he would speak to him, i wouldn't have been so arsed if it was one of the young chavs round here but this guy was about 50!!!!!
I was stunned, if i had been quicker i would have gone after him and give hime a right mouthful but like i said i was shocked.

Good job i bought my house otherwise he might have come here!!!!

Hi

Thats aweful shouldnt have spoken to you like that, bet the foreman didnt even give him a talk.
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Thats aweful shouldnt have spoken to you like that, bet the foreman didnt even give him a talk.
Katrina

:rotfl: He has just been and apologised!!!!
He said he just heard someone shout and it was a knee jerk reaction!!!!
I said " thats all well and good but you could have hit a child and who does he think he is to talk to people that way anyway"

he says he got a right rollocking of his foreman and i told him that was not my problem
God i am such a bitch when someone p***es me off

Hee hee ya don't mess wi me b4 9 in the morning!!!!
Silly old sod he is, shoulda slapped his bald head :rotfl:

bigdevilishsmile.gif

nice one!! sounds like exactly the thing i would of done..i dont let things drop lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back