blood test results arrived today...

titch

Reaction score
...phew they're all normal!:dance:

I think Im runing out of things to worry about. I started panicing that I could have HIV cos I had stiches in my foot in Greece once! LOL

I actually think Im having quite ahealthy pregnancy and its the first time Ive felt like this. My glucose tollerance test was really good, my blood pressure has been normal every time and the scan looked good and now all my bloods are good. And Im rhesus positive.

Yep I think Im feeling very positive! :dance:

Great news tiny!! I had my bloods taken 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything so assume all is OK, I was told I would only hear if there was something wrong!! Isn't it amazing how you convince yourself you might have all the diseases on the list haha! I even asked my boyfriend (we've been together for 14 years now) was he SURE he didn't have anything nasty haha, he wasn't impressed!!

haha! bet that was an interesting conversation!

My OH had a test when we first started going out cos he never used to keep safe with ex girlfriends, honestly, I didnt think people did that these days! well anyway, he was all clear so I had to be creastive about the ways I contracted syphilis and HIV but I managed it!! Thankfully I didnt let my mind go down the route of... what if he's been with someone else since, he's honestly never given me reason to think that, and if I let my mind go there I think I'd end up on Jeremy Kyle demanding a lie detector and storming off the stage!

Its great that you're feeling well and that all is good. Keep it up Tiny! :) xx

:yay: Glad everything's ok.. and :rofl: at you on Jeremy Kyle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back