Blood results

newbie1984

Reaction score
I've just had the blood test results back from week 13 scan....

Everything is normal, iron levels good. Trisomy 21 risk (downs) is 1 in 21914, trisomy 13/18 (patau's/Edwards) risk is 1 in 181624 so both extremely low risk :)

I've also listed to the HB the last 3 nights since I've had my Doppler so it must be in a good position and good size in there!! Yay!!!!

Yay great news to be such low risk!! My results were very similar to yours. It was just so axing to see lo moving, kicking and waving!! Where did you get your Doppler from? I thought you had to be a bit further on to hear hb?

Mine is an angel sounds Doppler its for from 13 weeks.

Glad your results were good I've just got mine back and am also low risk! Can't wait for the next scan now! Seems like forever away! Also just ordered the angelsounds Doppler do you if you should only use it a certain amount of times per week?x

Such fab results newbie!!

I haven't heard anything about how many times a week you should use it but my friend told me her mw said try not to use it for more than 10 mins at a time because some babies don't like them? I've just got mine and found this helpful for working out if I was getting the right thing lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh3RmQ6uo4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back