Blood stained discharge

*sara*

Reaction score
Sorry about the title but this is what i have :oops: im begining to get a bit worried, it started a few days ago being a brown discharge and today its changed to a blood stained discharge ive also had period type pains. I phoned the EPU today and they going to scan me on monday, can anyone give me some reassurance i cant help but worry :(

so sorry hun!
i can't help, but thinking of you and hoping the scan comes round quickly for you x

so easy to say not to worry :hug: I got this at 13 weeks with my 2nd turned out they could not explain why it happened baby was fine, thinking of you hun :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about maybe it is the same thing you had earlier on :hug: :hug: :hug: I will be thinking of you hun

ive had this all the way through this pregnancy, its like a blood stained mucus stuff (well thats what mine was like) babys fine and everything and they can't explain why.
i hope all is ok hun :hug: :hug:

here are some :hug: , try to get as much rest as possible, it's probably nothing to worry about (although it's easier said than done)... good luck xx

awww chick, i had a browny/redish discharge for the first 12 weeks , have also had mild cramps and lots of blood (15 weeks) and everything is just fine with baby. so i know (as im sure a lot on here do) how scary it is, so fingers crossed and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you

I bled heavily until 14 weeks and baby was fine. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am sure all will be ok but hope you manage to relax a little over the weekend. I will be :pray: for you honey.

Jane x

Oh hun im hoping and sending lots of :hug: to you that all is ok, try not to stress to much (i know easier said that done) i had bleeding aleast once a week from 5 weeks to 12 weeks and thankfully baby is fine so im hopeing all is ok with ur baby too.

:pray: :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwwww hun i hope things are all ok with you and bubba and that they can put your mind at rest tomorrow at your scan, take care thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: good luck tomorrow, is there any chance it could be the hemotoba you had a while ago?

Hi Sara,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping you'll come away with peace of mind.

Best wishes to you and your little one,

Julie xxxx

Due 18.04.09

wishing you all the best of luck today hun ill be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Wishing you loads of luck for today hun.

Got my fingers crossed for you
xxxx

Good luck Sara - have everything crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111