Blood Results- What is considered a Low PAPP-A score?

princessp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have only now received my actual blood test levels and my PAPP-A score seems very low. They were just left in my file as they weren't available when midwife was supposed to discuss with me at 16 weeks.

hCGb Mom- 1.31 which is high ish I think and

PAPP-A was 0.52 which seems to be low based on my limited google knowledge.

Has anyone been told that their PAPP-A is low with it being at this level.

Hi Princess, hope you're feeling better.. I know that Abi in our Jan thread has been told she has low PAPP-A so maybe she can shed some light? xx

Thank Kate. No I'm not really feeling much better thank you though. Yes Maybe Abi can shed some light on this.

Hi Princess, I'd they were low to cause any kind of concern they would of called you before your letters came to book you in for a meeting. I wouldn't worry, they aren't high numbers anyway I don't think. If you are worried ask your midwife. They are very hot on calling & letting ladies know xxxxx

Just looking through my notes for you to see if I can find my results xxxx

Can't find it! But I didn't take my purple book to my appointment so the hospital have probably still got it. Like o said, don't worry at all. They would of put you on aspirin and booked your 28 week scan by now if there was a concern xxxx

I just had a call today saying I've got a high risk for Down's at 1:24.

She said my My Papp score was slightly low at 0.60. (my HCG one was 2.71 and nuchal was 2.4 and I'm age 37, nearly 38)

The midwife I spoke to said all my individual results probably weren't very concerning each in isolation but all together came to the overall risk factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back