• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blood results back RE: Itchy

Tillytots

Reaction score
Alls good :D

I think I found the culprit to the itching too.....

Cardboard and polystyrene (sp?)
I unpacked the nursey furniture last week and after that was itching but didnt connect the two until I did some more today and I got the same again and my hands have gone red and I have a blotchy rash! Doh :doh: Plus point though is I had a blood test and its helped me a little bit more with my fear of needles :D

Glad its nothing major but you now have an excuse to ge your oh to build the furniture for you. :D

Glad everything came back alright :hug: and well done on the nursery furniture :D

glad you are ok
i was relieved, mine was radox as i mentioned
phew
xx

hello
p.s where did you get your nursey furniture, i am struggling as i only need a chest of drawersx

helloooo mrs radox

I got my furniture from argos, I got it in a package. It wasnt nursery furniture as such but it matches all my bedroom furniture and plus my little man has so many clothes he needed something bigger than a baby wardrobe...here is the pic from catalogue. Was a bargain too at £180. The colour is Beech so there are a million cots that you can get to match that colour.

148-6423090A69UC458483X.jpg

I will post a pic when its all done :D

We used to have that bedroom set when we lived down South, but had to leave it behind when we moved cos it wouldn't fit in the van :( It is lovely. I wish I still had it

muppetmummy said:
We used to have that bedroom set when we lived down South, but had to leave it behind when we moved cos it wouldn't fit in the van :( It is lovely. I wish I still had it

you shoulda taken it apart hun! mine's been taken apart and moved twice so far. I have 3 sets of it now :lol: 2 in my room ( gotta lotta clothes!! :oops: ) and 1 in little bubs room. I love the name you've picked for your little man, only just noticed it! Logan is cool 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back