Blood at 28 weeks

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: hi girls, hope you are well? I am just wondering when did you get your results of blood taken at 28 weeks? I don't get to see my midwife for another 4 weeks now.. do you think they will send them by post or should I just wait for m/w to tell me then? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Petra

I had my 28 weeks bloods taken on a Monday and just rang up for the results on the Friday.
The m/w said i would hear from her sooner if any problems.

Hope you are well

xxx

My midwife works on a no news is good news basis. If there was something to be concerned about then she said she'd be in touch otherwise she just pops them into my notes the next time I'm there.

P.S. can't believe you're 28 weeks already!! :cheer:

My midwife said she would call if there was problems if there wasn't she would just update my notes at the next appointment. I had low iron so a couple of days after the test I got a phone call telling me. x

they didnt tell me when i had mine done the other day hun im assuming they will send them in the post as thats what happened with my booking bloods xxxxxxxx

Like you, I had my bloods done at 28 weeks and dont see the MW again until 32 weeks. Had been feeling very tired and low so through my contacts :shhh:, managed to get a copy of my blood results which showed my iron levels were low. Been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything from the MW about it so just started back on my Pregnacare tablets tablets coz they have iron in. I suppose I could have rung for the results but didn't bother in the end........

My MW only calls if theres a problem, otherwise no news is good news.
But Im a nurse with access to my blood records...so I always have a sneaky peek to see what range all my levels are in :shhh:

Hi Petra,

Well i had mine taken on Tuesday and then wasnt due to see mw again for 4 weeks like you. i had a phone call Thursday morning saying to go in as i was aneamic and needed tablets. \If your unsure give it a few days and ring back but if they found something out of the ordinary they wouldnt just leave you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back