Bloated or Bump?!

Lyonsb

Reaction score
Hello everyone....

I have just this week found out that I am pregnant (6 weeks yesterday!) but I feel so bloated and as though I look massive already. I wondered whether anyone else can shed any light? I can't do the top button of my trousers up already, but I have found that I'm getting either an upset stomach when I go to the toilet OR I can't go to the toilet at all....sorry if that's a bit too much info!! This is my third pregnancy although the previous two didn't go the distance and I read somewhere that you show quicker with the more pregnancies you have. Has anyone found that this is the case?

This pregnancy was a bit of an accident but me and my boyfriend are SO happy and I'm so excited. I feel like I'm keeping the best secret in the world and as though I am carrying the crown jewels around inside me!!

Does anyone have any pics of their 'bumps' at 6 weeks so I can see whether I'm normal haha...

Thanks a million!!!

x x x

I`m so glad that have said this. I am 8 weeks, and my bump/stomach is HUGE. Ridicularse, I look like i am 6 months gone already. I just cant wear jeans anymore, and am leggings and jumpers. It is my 6th pregnancy, only one of which made the distance, so wonder if it is significant.

Also, I LOVE the description of carrying the crown jewels its just how it feels.

Jane xx

Being on pregnancy number 3, I think all my stomach muscles gave up the ghost years ago, and I was saying to OH earlier that my tummy seems to be sticking out already! :rotfl:

This is only my second pregnancy and I'm only 5 weeks and cant get trousers done up already :shock:

Thanks for the replies!

How have you got those little picture slide things of how old your baby is, I want one!!! Haha....

I think maybe it's just bloating as I don't think the baby is even big enough to show yet....I keep pushing my tummy out though to see what I'll look like with a bigger bump and I love it...haha....I feel embarrassed saying that but I know I'm not the only one who has done that haha x x

Oooh thanks hun, I've got one now....I'm so easily pleased haha. Right I'm off to bed as I am shattered!!! Take care of yourself and probably chat again on here soon!

x x

Lol.. i thought it was just me getting tubby.. the only trousers i can wear are my sweat pants.. =(.. lol.. my trousers wont do up anymore.. im only 10weeksish.. lol

x x

Mine is definitely bloat as it comes and goes (and you are definitely not alone n the odd toilet habits front! :lol: ) although I feel like I've got a little bit more weight round the middle than I normally would have - but my boobs are bigger already (NOT complaining about that!!!! :lol: )

My tummy's bigger too but of course it is all bloat and this stage and not bumpage :)

Oh my, don't talk to me about boobs.....For someone that has a 34E chest anyway, my boobs are SO sore and just feel enormous already...my boyfriend is loving it although I think that's just greed as it's not like I didn't have anything to start with haha...BUT I wouldn't change a thing because I love any little sign that I am pregnant. Some days I feel more pregnant than others if that makes sense so the pregnant days are good...even if it does mean feeling sick and knackered all day!!

x x

I have quite a big bump, although baby very small it is all uterous/water/musclae tissue etc, I still love it! I have been obviously pregnant since about 9 weeks and this is my first pregnancy.

Hey sweet pea..

Its sooooo cool seeing you in the 1-12 week section and seeing your little baby ticker thing..LOVE IT!!!LOVE IT!!!

Anything you need to know just shout..x..

Love you amd miss you heaps..x..

I can still do my trousers up....yay, but only just :lol:

I know that mine isnt bumpage its just bloat, I didnt get a visible bump until I was about 16 weeks in my first pregnancy, so may be a little earlier with this one. Mind you my thighs feel bloody huge at the mo, my trousers are skin tight :rotfl:

lol i am on baby number 5 and already look about 6 months preggers lol i lost lots of weight before my bfp too so im thinking its baby bump already

I cant wait for bumpage - I think I'll feel like it's real and gonna be ok then :pray:

Barbie I know just how you feel :)

As for the toilet habits - I have diarrhoea and constipation at the same time (didn't even know that was possible!!!) My arse is in serious trouble lol.

I feel hugely bloated as well. I was not a size 10 to begin with but my tummy seems to have lost the will to hold itself in and it's all hanging out.

But that special, secret feeling of carrying around a little treasure is really nice. I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it although it still doesn't feel real at all! Crown Jewels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back