Bloated :(

pip

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i found out a few days ago that i am pregnant again(i am about 4 and a half weeks) and my stomach looks so huge right now. I'm so bloated :( Does anyone else have this? Does the body retain fluids or something in the first few weeks? Also i've need to pee a lot more often.....I can't really remember with my first but i'm sure i didn't feel the need to pee all the time until the second tri....Any ideas?

Hiya,

First of all congratulations :cheer:

I'm very bloated now and then too, its uncomfortable and annoying isnt it?! :( I think some get it and some dont :hug:

bloating can be good cos you dont have to hold your belly in anymore cos your preggers :dance: :lol:

How olds you other baby? xxxx

Keely, Alfie is 5 months old. Not sure what i'm letting myself in for having two babies so close together but i am thrilled to bits :cheer:
You must feel the same hun?

pip said:
Hi everyone, i found out a few days ago that i am pregnant again(i am about 4 and a half weeks) and my stomach looks so huge right now. I'm so bloated :( Does anyone else have this? Does the body retain fluids or something in the first few weeks? Also i've need to pee a lot more often.....I can't really remember with my first but i'm sure i didn't feel the need to pee all the time until the second tri....Any ideas?

i think its your body storing up all the farts you do whilst pregnant.

budge said:
i think its your body storing up all the farts you do whilst pregnant.

Mines not storing just letting them ALL OUT!! :shhh: :oops: :puke:

haha

Yes pip to say i am sh*tiing myself is putting it lightly!! hehe xxxx

i am also very bloated (which is worse towards the end of the day) and i keep running the toilet which is odd for me cus i usually can hold it in forever LOL.xxxxxxxx

OMG tell me about the farts! Mine are awful :puke: Poor DH is just about putting up with it.
Glad i'm not the only one who is bloated.....makes me feel normal.
Anyone constipated? I am....beyond belief :(

pip said:
OMG tell me about the farts! Mine are awful :puke: Poor DH is just about putting up with it.

constipated and farting - god that brings back memories! keep reminding me pip so my broodiness will be slashed down :rotfl:

pip said:

Me! :wave: Jealous of anyone that can go!

I actually woke myself up in the middle of the night last night thinking it was OH's bottom noise, but no, it was me :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back