Blisters appering on my body?!?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Eeeeek! I think Im turning alien!!!!!

Lots of little blister type things seem to be appering on me?!? They are really tiny I have one on my leg one just under my breast one on my arm and looks like another one appearing on the other hand.

The only one that hurts is the one on my leg its like little watery blister just a few millimeters big. Anyone any ideas?

Erm the only thing i can think of is scabies, i remember a friend being kept off school cus theyre really contageous, but i think theyre like little watery blisters, tiny but really itchy :think:

I told u not to use too much of the Lube didnt i ;)

No seriously its probably just a reaction to something? My skin is mega blotchy at the moment, might or might not be preggy related??

I did a google search and this is probably worse case scenario and probably not what you have at all but have you been near someone with chicken pox lately?

I found this info.

You can have chickenpox for ten days to three weeks before any symptoms appear:
the first signs are a fever and feeling unwell
an itchy rash of watery blisters will appear
after a few days the blisters will burst, form a crust and finally heal over.

Don't panic though because over 20 weeks your bubs will be fine (even though I'm sure you haven't got it)

If [you] catch it between the 20th and 36th week - the baby will have no problems in the womb. The virus will stay in its body, however, and may show up as shingles in the first few years of its life. It will be no worse than for any other child.

I would get it checked out but I'm sure it isn't serious hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back