blinkin chicken pox

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
woke up this morning and found my 2 yr old full of spots, my next door neighbour rang me yesterday and told me her boy has come down with chicken pox and for me to watch out as our 2 LO's play together. i was wondering if there was any risk to me or the baby i'm 31 wks? and will it be ok to wait until monday to take my boy to DR's? thanx

I don't know about the chicken pox while pregnant but I don't see anything wrong with waiting until Monday to take your LO to the doctors. If he gets worse between now and then I'd take him to the hospital. Some calamine lotion should help soothe the itching.
If you are concerned about you and bubs, then give the hospital a phone and they'll be able to advise you. :hug:

hiya, if you have already had chicken pox then you should be fine. The most dangerous times for baby is the first 20 weeks and then after 37 wks when there is a risk baby could be born with chicken pox. i think you should be fine, but obviously mention it on monday when you take your LO to docs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back