bleurgh

helsekia

Reaction score
i feel so 'bleurgh'.i started with a cold and ear infection over a month ago.it goes for a few days,comes back for a few days and goes etcetcetc.it came back friday but worse.I feel crap.cant keep warm the house is baking ive got the heating on full whack 24hours (dread to think of the cost)and i just feel weak and achey and everything hurts.i took some beechams all in ones cos kiara was lighting the candles at the carol service in church and i wanted to see her do it so i sat in church with a tshirt,jumper and a fleece on :( It was lovely though and definately worth going.Cadens been ultra mobile this weekend too hes discovered 5th gear in his walker and rolling!thankfully OH has finished work til jan 5th so hes looked after the kids today.

right thats my self indulgant rant over i needed to do that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to anyone else not feeling 100% hope we are all better for santa coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back