Bless His Cotton Socks..

Squiglet said:
What are they going to be like when we actually do go into labour... :rotfl: And mine doesn't even drive.... :roll:

Tell me about it :shock: Mine doesnt drive either & has allready said i will be travelling by ambulance whether i like it or not :| Id rather get a taxi!

My ex made me go to hospital on the bus last time I was in labour, because he wasn't paying out the money for a Taxi otherwise incase we had to come back.. and Greenwich NHS ambulance service wouldn't attend a woman in labour unless a midwife or Doctor had called to say it was an emergency... Otherwise we had to pay...which is as much as a taxi....

So I went by bus.. :rotfl: I got so many strange stares. :oops:

This time I'm lucky, both sets of grandparents live up the road and can all drive.. :cheer: If not I can call an ambulance no probs and my DH won't let me go up in a bus... so it will be a taxi..

on a slightly different note...my OH asked me the other day "how long do we bake chocolate cornflake cakes in the oven for?" :shock: :shock:

how will he manage when he has to sterilize bottles and warm up milk!!!!??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back