Bleeding when wiping... Advice needed.

Candjade

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am nearly 5 weeks pregnant and have been spotting pink, red and brown blood for 2 days now. It is only when I wipe or after I have used a cyclogist. I have been experience bad cramping since I find out (2 week as) bit since I started a course of cyclogist it has gotten worse in the evening. I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this before and if I should be worried? I spoke to my obgyn and she said I must not worry to much and I have a scan in 6 days so we can see the progress. My breasts were very tender this morning too so I'm really not sure what to expect. Has anyone gone through this before? And should I be worried? This is my first time pregnancy and I am a little nervous. Thanks in advance.

it could be the cyclogist irritating your cervix, I've heard of this happening before with other woman. Apparently you can use them in the rear end instead which may help with the bleeding?

Is the cyclogist the vaginal gel or the wax like pellets? If it's the vaginal gel I have been warned about cervical irritation and bleeding as well. I hope everything is fine xx

I would definitely book a dr app and during that app, ask about the cyclogest.. My consultant told me to use the pessary in my bottom.. I think she did that due to the irritation and bleeding it can cause if you insert in the front, it may be an option for you to use it another way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back