bleeding or discharge

nazia

Reaction score
Hiya ladies quick question i was jst finished my mini exercise went to the loo had whaat looked like brown blood i finished my period on the 8th this has never happened to me before while exercising i felt something go plop but fort it might cm but it was.browny i scared now help please can any one clear this up for me x

Hey Nazia, could it just be a little bit of old blood from AF? Xxxx

^^ wss, if its brown blood that means it is old, do you use tampons? if so think can keep old blood inside you sometimes. Pads are better for you really but i hate em! i usually spot brown after AF goes but if i use pads i dont

Hélio i use pads.never used tampons really lol i wiped a bit was on the tissue this has never happened to me before

Last edited:
well like i said if it is brown dont worry love :hugs: are you cramping or anything

Got a bit of pain on the left side abdominal area i feel sick and got a.headache its prob to do with my exercise really im not an exercise person lol

i doubt it could be anything bad so soon after af has finished hun, maybe if you feel worse go to doctors annkd ask them what they think :hugs: just take it easy

I've had this when I've been running loads of times. It happened during the Great North Run and it was about a week after my period. Based on previous discussions I've had, it's completely normal x

Thank you i went to the loo again there seems to nothing there doesnt help when my mum has pink toilet paper x

I've had this when I've been running loads of times. It happened during the Great North Run and it was about a week after my period. Based on previous discussions I've had, it's completely normal x

Thanks ladies you kinda.put.me.ať ease i would have thought god knows what its just i had a operation to get řiď of acyst in.my ovaries im always scared when something weird happens

I often get brown blood days after af has finished especially after exercise so don't worry. I don't know why exercise brings it out, must be all that jumping around...lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back