• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleeding gums!!!!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score

gums, its driving me crazy, i cant even touch my gums without them bleeding, is it just a pregnancy thing, i was at the dentist only 3 weeks ago and he said everything is ok and my teeth are excellant etc, so whats going on...

you really shouldnt start your posts with that heading!! You had me all a panic! :)

I know what you mean though, mine bleed badly after I brush them. And are quite sore to touch sometimes... not sure of a solution tho

*Scratches head*

... x

you frightened the life outta me there girl!!!!!!!
:lol:

i think its a pregnancy thing hun but dont quote me on that

:oops: sorry will change heading..

its really annoying i was just driving back from hospital from my appointment and i can taste it, it wasnt nice at all...

yep its one of my clues i was pregnant!!!

Your teeth go really horrible :cry:

I don't have problems with my gums (btw, why don't you try sensodyne toothbrush and paste - I have very sensitive gums and teeth but they seem to do the trick) but with my nose - it seems to be bleeding all the time?! My GP told me that it was normal for some pregnant women? Is it normal for you?

I have switched to a softer tooth brush (with my name on it, lol!! Got it in woolies!) and that has helped me with the bleeding. I am still looking for a dentist that I can claim the free treatment with though, so can't be sure it is cos i'm preggers and not something else..... :(

I get this all the time, always have the taste of blood in my mouth and the water is always red after brushing.... Grrrrr i hate it :wall:

i still get them :? it's not nice.. they where so much worse when i was like 15 weeks.. there not so bad now.. but they still do bleed quite a lot

my dentist said my gums are fine and to carry on brushing, because if i didn't they would just get worse

i think it's got something to do with extra blood

all i get is errrr im bleeding, she has an apple last night and it was covered in blood, i just said dont be a wimp and get on with it..

glad its only down to pregnancy though :hug:

Mine bled terribly and I got quite worried. They do still bleed slightly now but nothing like what they did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back