Bleeding Cramping because of Split Membrane?

v11kae

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I had my first scan on 6th sep, I was 13 weeks and 5 days and everything was absolutely perfect! That was till the next night. I went to to toilet and found blood on the paper. i called the out of hours doc who told me everything seemed fine, may have beena period. I went home again and suddenly started bleeding heavy with clots just like a normal period. I was sent to the out of hours doctor again who called the maternity unit straight away to speakto the speciallist on at that time. I was told just to go there the next morning. At this point the next mornin gi was still getting my pregnancy symptoms but it seemed like i was having a period also with the cramps and bleeding still happening. I went in for the scan and it showed a split Membrane which they feel would have caused the bleeding.
I was told that the baby was still find and the heart was beating ok but I've to return for another scan in 2 weeks time.
Has anyone else ever heard of this? Should I be worried even though the bleeding has virtually stopped after 24 hours.???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back