• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding again :O( *being induced today*

Good luck for Monday Urchin hopefully you will be able to come home on Sunday though.

You will have your baby boy very soon. :hug:

:hug: :hug:
aww hun, i hope they let you go home tomorrow at least for a day... and as for a name... nah, you don't need one of them yet :) you can wait and see what he/she looks like!

Hope you get some rest, look after yourself :) xxx

I'm not surprised you're ratty and miserable if you're unable to sleep - they should let you home on those grounds if nothing else!

Poor Urchin :hug:

Just read this, good luck for Monday, hope you manage to get some rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwww-good luck hunnie-it sounds pretty rubbish in hospital...but just think...not long until you'll be holding your LO!!! :D :cheer: :cheer:

sorry you're having a poo time, hope things go well :hug:

Sorry to hear you are back in hospital :hug:

Hope the induction of baby no name goes well on Monday :D

Staying in hospital can be such a pain in the butt! I know how you are feeling. You are in the best place though and your little boy will arrive before you know it.

Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't worry urchin...we didn't have hardly anything ready for lil miss' arrival... DH had to go home and prepare the cot the day she was born :)

I'm glad to hear things are ok atm.... and fingers crossed it all goes well for Monday... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for monday, just think you'll be holding your little baby soon

just found this thread - sorry to hear about all your hassle :( Really hope that things turn around soon (not the baby though :) ) :hug:

Only just see this due to computer being in bits.

Good luck and lots of love Urchin, not long now.

A few name suggestions - Ned, Arlo, Woody, Elliot, Elijah, Rain???

Oh bloody hell Urchin, you are having a rough time
Wishing you all the best and indution isn't that bad i promise :hug:

I hope you have a better nights sleep xxx

Aw mate, just seen this :( Am laid up with flu so not been online.

This little man is going to be in showbiz. Such a song and dance over his arrival! Sorry it's induction time again, it'll all be worth it when you've got the little fella in your arms :hug:

Noisy, hot hospitals suck! No the best preparation for birth. Best pop him out quick on Monday and get home to all your boys.

Hope it goes well, thinking of you :hug:

:?

hi again everyone.
well after going all day yesterday with no more bleeding and getting my hopes up about today i've woke up bleeding again :cry:

the docs not been round yet but im now presuming im stuck in until after i've had the little guy :cry:
was looking forward to having a sunday roast at my moms and getting a few last minute things together.

anyway....jeez i've been moaning a lot huh? sorry :oops:
will update after i've seen the doc.

Awww im sorry Urchin, must be so hard being in hospital specially when you have the boys as well. Bet they are missing their mummy and thatyou are missing them just as much.

Good luck for monday and i hope you have a speedy birth so you are back home again soon :hug: :hug:

Oh and dont worry about the moaning, thats what where here for :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back