• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding again :O( *being induced today*

Good luck Urchin, hope all goes well for you and your little one is here soon, take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope the induction goes ok Urchin, I know you wanted to avoid it but at least there be no more worries once baby Urchin is here :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Im sure you'll think of a name once you see him :D

Good luck Urchin petal - can't wait to read your update. I hope everything is going really well.

Valentine Xxx

Good luck luv!

Mhairi and I have everything crossed for you and your little man!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

Ooh goodness me, I've just logged in to see this update!

Well, it is a shame that you can't eat your mum's roast but I guess if they're inducing you a day earlier than they said you'll be home a day earlier which is ace. I really hope everything goes well for you and your little man :hug:

good luck hun, hope it all goes well and cant wait to see pics of ur little boy xxx

ooooo babies!!!!!!

cant wait for the update on lil mans arrival!!!!!

have you thought of a name yet???

good luck :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry just seen this, hope everything goes well for you , good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

good luck hun!!!! hope your delivery goes well , I cant wait to hear all about it and see what name you pick :D

I hope everything goes well for you, looking forward to seeing some pics of your 3 gorgeous boys together :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back