Bleeding again :O( *being induced today*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Glad they are taking care of you! Not long until you meet your little one now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hope you get to come out tomorrow before the big event! :hug:

Sorry to hear you're still in hospital Urchin :hug:

On the plus side you will have your little man on Monday - how exciting is that?! :cheer:

Have you picked a name yet?!

thanks for the update beanie.

got my fingers crossed you are able to come home tomorrow. :hug:

Good luck Urchin - a lot of us are going to be having our babies by monday :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Oh my goodness, just seen this.

Hope you are ok hun... :hug: :hug:

Praying for you and your baby :) Are you a bit more prepared ths time tho?

hi all
thanks for your messages
had a really crappy night got poked and prodded till 3am then had to sleep in a delivery room which was really noisy and uncomfortable :(
was moved up to ante natal ward this morn but still havent slept cos it was so busy and noisy.

cant believe they are going to induce me monday!!! they may let me go home for sunday but not sure yet as they said bleeding like this can be a warning that a "catastrophic" bleed is on the way. nice huh?

so i'm knackered, pissed off, have no name for this baby and it looks like i can't avoid induction this time either

jesus i missed all this :shock: :shock:
what a shit time you'e having :(
:hug: :hug:

Urchin said:
hi all
thanks for your messages
had a really crappy night got poked and prodded till 3am then had to sleep in a delivery room which was really noisy and uncomfortable :(
was moved up to ante natal ward this morn but still havent slept cos it was so busy and noisy.

cant believe they are going to induce me monday!!! they may let me go home for sunday but not sure yet as they said bleeding like this can be a warning that a "catastrophic" bleed is on the way. nice huh?

so i'm knackered, p*ssed off, have no name for this baby and it looks like i can't avoid induction this time either

awww, I am not surprised you're feeling like this, it must be disappointing. :hug: :hug:
Hopefully, the joy of meeting your little one next week will make up for the crap time you're having! :hug: :hug: :hug:

So glad you and baby are both ok :hug: :hug:

sorry you're having a rubbish time hun, but you're in the best place and it will all be over soon, thinking of you, take care :hug: :hug: xx

Hi

so glad you are both okay hun ! wow cant believe your going to have another baby boy by monday how exciting!! hope you get some rest before then and hopefully you can spend you last night at home with OH , Mason and Brody :D :hug:

Hoiw irritating you poor love, the last thing you need is not to be able to get some rest :(

Anyway lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

And best wishes to you and bubba my love

try and get some earplug if you can, they might help if you do ave to stay in again overnight.

:hug:
:pray: Hopefully what they say abot the catastrophic is incorrect. They only think they know everything :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: Good luck. At least all the worry will be over with soon, and you'll have a little baby to hold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back