Bleeding again!! Grrrr

Yvonne

Reaction score
I started my first period monday 13th and it only lasted 5 days, and now i am bleeding again!!! It has been a week since i finished- that's all!! :wall:

Has anyone else has this after having a baby?

Plus i am suppose to be going for my swab on monday to check for infection to have the coil fitted, guess that's out of the window now as well!! :doh:

I'm am sick of bleeding, that's all i've done since Jack has been born in one way or another! :(

I'm every 14 days, with heavy spotting in between :( I had a scan done at 6 weeks when I perforated my uterus :doh: and one yesterday to check if the sterilisation worked and they can't see anything wrong, just lots of bits floating around and a clot over the placenta site :roll:

The same thing happened after Callum when the uterus didn't clear properly (similar to what you had with Jack and Amy but after a section). After going back to doctors over and over and being told it was just period pain I ended up passing whatever had been left behind after 7 months and it had calcified.

Go to the docs and get it checked out. They might put you on diclofenac to stop the bleeding, but make sure they check there's nothing else causing it first. I have a feeling my 'clot' might be some placenta, so I'm going to wait until it passes naturally - diclofenac would make it take longer - just hope I don't get an infection or run out of blood while I'm waiting

Hi

sorry you gusy are going through this it must be tough i hope it stops soon for you.
Katrina

Hi Tracey,

Could it be something to do with the left over placenta??
I had a D&C after Jack to remove it, and didn't bleed after til i was 8 wks postpartum, not i have one wekk on and one week off!!!

We have the raw end of the deal, men just say, "you'll be ok!!" :roll:

I didn't have a D&C after Callum, they just put me on Diclofenac at 8 weeks because my pp bleeding hadn't stopped and I kept getting infections. It just didn't feel right, but every MALE doctor I saw just told me it was a period and period pains.

It might be that after your first period, you're still clearing out, but if it carries on, get it seen to, and don't let them fob you off - you know your own body.

Thanks Tracey.

I will go to my doctors if it happens again in another week.

I am not getting pain with it, i am just loosing alot of blood.
i had a uterine infection after having Jack that was a week before my big bleed and they found the placenta, so i know exactly what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back