Bleeding After BFP

Thyroid test is good as below

TSH 1.13
T3 4.6
T4 18.6

progesterone which was tested day of my due period 27 day cycle was 54.9

I called EPU they will give me progesterone and I can also increase my dosage of thyroid medication by 12.5mg a day ...

I am convinced I’m getting my period as it feels exactly like that and breast stopped hurting and feeling so full and also uterus feeling has changed and feels like I will get my period.... and how it was when I started bleeding before other miscarriages

I will visit EPU I think
Best to be checked out if you are still anxious it is the start, I hope not though and when they scan you all looks great. Keeping all crossed for you xx

Been for a scan, bleeding stopped, everything in right place , no HB yet too early, have another appointment in 2 weeks time .....

I am happy to hear bleeding stopped and all as should be... Good luck in 2 weeks time... Hope you feel even a little better xxx

Thanks I hope for you too :)

I will only feel happy when I see a HB I think it will make me feel better
I also got progesterone which will also be helpful. :).

thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement ;)

It is good you got progesterone as that will help if you were low on that. Yes totay agree once you see that heartbeat hopefully it will help with worry.

Not a problem wish I could have helped more but will be hoping 2 weeks time all will be better xxx

Again just to keep updated for others looking for the same questions. I had my scan today baby has grown to 8mm good heartbeat so everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back