bleeding 4 a year and continous weight loss -any ideas?

annem

Reaction score
hi :wave: since giving birth nearly a year ago i have bleed everyday with studden pains in my pelvis and back. I have been to the doctors several times. Firstly i had retained placenta and had that sorted and since then they have just changed my pill a couple of times. It was only last week when my doctor commented on my weight i explained i was struggling to keep weight on and was constantly hungry too (i've dropped to 7stone 10 and i've 5'5 and am eating like a horse-before i was preg with my LO i was 8 and a half stone and just ate normal amounts) she sent me for the blood tests. I've just had a letter from the hospital asking for more blood samples, starting to worry, any ideas?

edit-also painful to have sex!!

this doesnt sound normal to me
has your gp done any swabs/tests for infection hun?

i would be worried there was stil placenta there.. if you havent stopped bleeding for a year? deffo ask to be refured to a gyne xx

deffo see another doc, i was struggling after 7 weeks of non stop bleeding with pains and went to docs where i was given antibiotics and some medication to stop the bleeding an dafter not quite a week they worked. hope you get it sorted :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks for replys. I had swaps about 6months ago. As i'm only 24 i have not had cervix screening, i may also ask for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back