Weight Loss...

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
I need a few ideas as my Dr and mother have scared me with their suggestions...

Before i fell pregnant I was 7 stone 7/8lb. im 5 foot 6 so that gave me a BMI of 16 (aparantly, lol) I grew to 10stone nearly when pregnant, had a 7lb 7.5oz baby and pissed like a race horse for a week after and was in my jeans two weeks to the day of his birth. I weighed myself a while ago at my mums (I dont have scales, and at my weight have no need for them either!!) And I was just over 7stone :? about a week later (a week ago) I weighted myself and I was bearly 7stone. I went to the Drs last thursday and I was weighed at 6stone 13lb now... I dont knwo where its going.

I was too skinny before, never mind now, Im naturally slim, as is my mother, I eat like a horse, and everyone always tells me how lucky I am blah blah, but I cant buy clothes, I have no tits, im exhausted ALL the time, and it just dont look good, all these bones sticking out - its not cool!

Any Ideas why im losing even more weight after having Corey!? Any great ideas on how to put weight on?

Im having a rushed blood test Monday as I am losing weight at the moment daily, and I cant afford to lose much more before im really sick... I dont get it, i eat all the time, i NEVER excersise - im to lazy. Where is it going?!

Oh babe :( :hug: I was going to say "lucky thing!" but you clearly don't feel too great about it :hug:

FWIW - I gained my weight by eating too much chocolate & takeaways :rotfl: I guarantee you'll pile it on! lol I don't know hun? :think:

Oh and my boobs are shrinking, but I'm really not fussed at the moment! I always had big boobs, but only because I was overweight! I'd much rather be slim with no boobs than big with lots of boob :)

Ha ha, my boobs are smaller now than they were before I let Corey suck on them for a week!!

Being slim is lovely I guess, but being THIS slim is not, it dont look good, its not healthy...

I know im lucky, I can eat what I want when I want, but it litterally goes nowhere. I spent years at school eating breakfast, two lunches, snacks, shakes, dinner, desert, sandwich later on. nothing not one oz did I put on.

Im feeling more and more like a fucking stick insect as the days go on :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully your blood tests will shed light on what is going on as it doesnt sound right if you are eating.
It could be something like a thyroid problem which i am sure can be controlled with medication.

Hope you get an answer soon :hug:

Sounds like a thyroid problem which is quite common after pregnancy- do you ever get heart palpitations? or shaky hands..your blood test should pick up if it is! i know how you feel i am also losing weight to nowhere and people keep thinking i starve myself which i do no! but i am now 9 and a half stone so no where near as slim as you (but i am 5,8)
good luck hun let us know what the doc says..hope your ok, if it is your thyroid pills can help you!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Could be, iv been tested for thyrod twice before (befroe I was pregnant) and it was always fine, so that never explained why im always thin. But yes I have hurd that after pregnancy its common, I hope theres somethign easy to fix it.

Yes to palpatations and shakey hands, I pass out alot too - but I have allways done all these things, nothing new. MY friends from a young age were taught the recovery position so they could put me in it if we were out alone and I hit the floor :wall: :lol:

So be warned Fran, I hope you've been keeping upto speed with your 1st aid when we go shopping!! :D

No worries..i'll put you in the buggy and wheel you to the hospital and carry Corey and Hayden over my shoulders..!!
Hope they see from your blood what it is..also another symptom is getting very hot or very cold easily!
They can fix it if that what it is..kate Garraway had that after she had her baby remember how thin she got? she looks normal size again now!

Oooh, oooh, ooh... Iv just been looking into thise thyroid thing...

Could very possibly be what I have... could explain the PND too :D that would be great... atleast then I wudnt feel such a fruit loop... hair loss.. im losing hairs... and fatigue, the girls in the PND thread will know im exhausted ALLLLLL the time, didnt know if it was medication or what?!

mabey it is... hopefully find out.

abotu 10% of women get it... anyone here had it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back