bleding at 6 weeks pregnant?

ceris

Reaction score
i am in my 6th week now, and had some bleeding tonight. got myself in a right panic, phoned nhs direct, and they said to go straight to A and E because i have had ectopic pregnancy before. so off i went.... 3 hours later, they had done 2 preg test, one positive, one negative???... so took blood. another 2 hours later and they said blood was positive, come back monday for scans. I am now in a state of total confusion! is bleeding normal??? is so many contradicting tests normal??? ahhhhhhhh! this is worse than the 2ww!!!

Quite a few girls on here have had bleeds through their pregnancy and went on full term, it's really hard not to worry, but try to relax (I totally know easier said than done) how are you feeling physically? Hope your scan goes well tomorrow

i had bleeding in my 1st pregnancy for 2 weeks! but everyting turned out fine :) and had a emergancy scan and there she was bouncing around on the screen!

Hope your scan goes ok tomorrow hun xx

I am bleeding again too, I think the story is repeating, it is around the same time as last MC

Hope all ok honey....are you feeling cramps? Hope all is well at scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back