Blah blah blah lol

wouldn't work i'm afraid, he is a complete soft shite and tells me about 100 times a day he loves me (1000000 times a second when he's pissed lol) I give in, i'm going to bed, i can't take it no more!! xx

aye, but i dunno what time he came to bed, i was well in the land of nod. I bet he sat up for hours talking to himself lol

He woke me up this morning wanting some lovin, so i just said to pee off coz i was tired off listening to his ramblings all night :rofl: xx

:rofl: Just seen this.. You lasted long! I think I would have gave up long before you did :lol: It's so weird though.. If we were drunk with them we probably wouldn't even notice the crap they talk!

Oh i'd notice! He was talking mostly about wrestling, thing is if i was drunk with him i would have bluntly told him to shut the feck up :rofl: xx

only just seen this...you lot should be on the telly!
Even my OH was in stitches when he saw it! xxx

Oh god!! He's at it again!!!! He goes to the pub EVERY sunday night at 4pm and he has just come in drunk and ready to talk my ears off. I only just finished my ironing and watching my sky + stuff and in he rolls, all i want is some god damn peace and quiet AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! XX

Right, but remember you promised to delete the thread if it all goes bad. We could be in the money here like :rofl: xx

well i've tried just tutting and sighing when he opens his trap and giving him the look of 'WTF do you want now, i'm busy' but he's still prattling on abou shit....wrestling in particular!!! xx

Oh my you're talking about dropping HINTS to a MALE. honestly no point!! Get straight to the point I say!

well i've tried just tutting and sighing when he opens his trap and giving him the look of 'WTF do you want now, i'm busy' but he's still prattling on abou shit....wrestling in particular!!! xx

Oh my you're talking about dropping HINTS to a MALE. honestly no point!! Get straight to the point I say!

I'll point my finger in his eye if he doesn't shut up xx

:rofl: I make my OH feel guilty when he drinks cos iM not allowed! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back