• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bizzare thing just happened..

sarafet

Reaction score
:rotfl:

a women just came to our door and asked if i was jaclyn, i said no :|

she started saying, well what IS your name then, and i said, where are you from, etc? i said, my names now jaclyn anyways, and asked if she was looking for the women who used to live there, jaclyn haley, she said yes, but lookd suspicious that i was lying, so i said sorry and she turned to walk away and tripped up my step and fell flat on the ground :rotfl:

i actully started laughing, it was a comedy fall :lol:

:lol: oooo I wonder why she was looking for her :think: how funny that she fell tho talk about timing :doh: :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG i almost choked on my hot chocolate when i read that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bet she was either a debt collector or had a summons lol We had the same here we get letters through the door for about 6 different people and loads of URGENT letters !!

haha though bugger her, didnt happen to have ya camera handy did ya ? :rotfl: :rotfl:

i burst out laughing, then helped her up :rotfl: i went to work tonight still laughing :lol:

think she was a debt collector bc i've opened a few of the letters addressed to jaclyn haley and it's URGENT- attention required, overdue bill, etc!!

glad i gave everyone a giggle :lol:

lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: shouldnt laugh really.... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: cracks me up that you actually laughed at her when she fell over :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back