Bit sicky

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Need advice... Ralph since the other day has been a bit sicky after a feed. I was wondering should you feed again as the milk has come back up? also I burp him for a while and then put him down but he seems to be sick as soon as I put him down... Is that normal? Am I doing something wrong :(

Hey lovely. You're not doing anything wrong. Their tummies are just extra sensitive. It could be a little reflux or some babies just spit up a bit (presuming its not whole bottle). Could also maybe be that you would be better with another formula. I'd just mention to HV.

If he's taking the bottle, I'd maybe try him on it. I could conflicting advice on this when in hosp so not 100% sure. Sorry that doesn't help much! Didn't want to read and run. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sometimes if it's only a little then it' nothing to worry about but if it's a lot after every feed then deffo speak to ur gp harry is bf so I don't know about the formula x

It was after breast feeding which I found a lil weid x

It's still quite common that they do this with bf. my l/o was awful for it! He had reflux and needed gaviscon. At 6 months he still does it if he doesn't get gaviscon x

Sometimes the wind can get trapped under a bit of milk so as the wind comes up so does the milk, changing position to lying down can get rid of any wind that didn't burp up. Albert does this every so often although he's a lot better with the infacol

If they have too much they just spit it back up, Fin is doing this a little after most meals now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back