Bit of advice please

anakate

Reaction score
Hi! I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and just wondered if anyone else ever had fairly painful cramping/pulling pain? I'm not bleeding at all (although I compulsively check every 20 mins) it just feels painful and I'm panicking a bit!
Any advice/personal experience would be gratefully received!

Don't worry I think most of us pregnant ladies have this and its totally normal, everything is stretching and growing. I have been finding I've been getting these pains a lot in the last week and hope it means my bump is on the way!!

wish you a wonderful pregnancy :D x

hello
i seem to remember some fairly sharp crampy pains in the early weeks of pregnancy. i was a bit of a freak who had to know if every little thing was normal so i as always looking up symptoms on the internet and i read that it can be your womb beginning to stretch ready for your bubs to grow!

Try not to worry but if they seem to get more painful or happen loads it might be best to get it checked out for your own peace of mind.

and you're not alone about the going to the loo to check for bleeding either! my boss must of thought i was incontinent the amount of time i spent in there in the first few weeks!! sadly the incontinent part comes later - as you'll see :wink:

hope that helps!!

em x

Thanks so much! After a good night's sleep I feel much better - I never realised how neurotic I was! :oops:

If you cant be a bit neurotic when you're pregnant then when can you be? :D ! its totally natural to worry and think every little thing is a bad sign.

the way i got over this was just to read up as much as i could so i always knew that anything new was normal and i knew what symptoms i could expect over the coming months.

doesnt work for everyone though as the more my friend knows the more she stresses - for her ignorance is bless i guess :lol:

take care !

x

Sorry that should be ignorance is bliss!! ironic huh? xx

Hi, you ok I hope? I am about 7 weeks pregnant.I was in quite a bit of pain especially in my pelvic area.For about 4 weeks I was getting stabbing pains in that area and abdomen area.Its calmed down a lot now, but it is because your body is changing.Its very scarey, and I have bleed a little acouple nights ago for about 5minutes, but unless its joined by cramping and pain, I wouldn't worry.xxxx

Hi,
Yea, also had the cramping and it only settled down about 7 weeks, but would get it now and again. It was really scary at the time though and thought my period would begin at any moment.
It's good to know we all go through this stage or else you would be a nervious wreck!! It's all still sinking in with me.

Take care
Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back