Bit of advice please

Baby Pickle

Reaction score
Good morning ladies

I am hoping you can help me , and you don't mind me asking a question.

I had a very early miscarriage around 5 weeks at the end of last month, beginning of this month. I had thought this happened and took a few of the Clearblue pregnancy tests with indicators and they never went above 1-2 so I guessed it was just left over hormones they were picking up.

I spoke to my EPAU who advised me to buy some cheap £1 shop HPTs and to test in the morning (on Tuesday) and I did get a positive but it was so faint ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414131047.387347.jpg (not sure you can even see in the picture attached). I am meant to be 7 +4 so guessed it was just left over from my miscarriage, anyway I did another test this morning using my last Clearblue and got this... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414131066.351259.jpg

Now I know the clearblue is a lot more sensitive but EPAU told me to call back if it was still coming up pregnant on the £1 shop cheapies. It is not possible I have my dates wrong as my husband has been away since 16th September (he works abroad). Or should I just wait for another bleed?

Thank you for reading in advance ladies.

Amy x

PS this is the test I got did on 12 October ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414131265.870190.jpg and this on 17 October
25c25614b1dd49494f3472509ef79a23.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414131242.534361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414131242.534361.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 21
I would do as they suggested hun and phone EPAU. They will probably want to get you in for a scan to see what's happening in there. Good luck xx

I would do as they suggested hun and phone EPAU. They will probably want to get you in for a scan to see what's happening in there. Good luck xx

Thank you.

I was hoping to get 'not pregnant' this morning after the very faint positives Tuesday and that would of been closure as it's three weeks since I stopped bleeding. Arghhhh! I will ring EPAU this morning and see what they advise.

Amy x

If it is 3 weeks since you stopped bleeding I would guess you are pregnant again. Some ladies ov as soon as they stop bleeding, sounds like it might be the case with you? Good luck!

If it is 3 weeks since you stopped bleeding I would guess you are pregnant again. Some ladies ov as soon as they stop bleeding, sounds like it might be the case with you? Good luck!

It would be great off this was possible but my OH has been away since 16 September so it would be an immaculate conception.

x

Could you have been carrying twins and lost one of them?

I did think about that, but I would of still be getting stronger HPT line I would think? The EPAU want to see me Monday morning to check what is going on, our bodies are such complicated things!!

Amy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back