bit of advice on OPK's plz

sarahx500

Reaction score
hi all, as u can tell me and OH are ttc number 3... ive been off the pill for over a year now and we are still trying, not in a BIG BIG hurry!

anyway, i bought sum OPK's off the net yesterday shud get them tomorrow, just a few questions...
ive red that u have to read them properly{obviously} but i dont understand the darkness of lines etc?

wen do u start testing yourself?
how many days do u have wen u get a +?

any advice girls!! thanx

What kind were they?

Just little thin strips? If so you will get one line if you are not ovulating & 2 if you are. Like a pregnancy test really :D

x

Hi,

I got my OPK from accessdiagnostics on the net. They're thin with a green end. Any way, if you can see a line, even a really really faint line then u will ovulate within next 24-36 hours. Do completely read the instructions in the box, some vary.

Good luck

Bev x x

thanx wobbles and bev..

there the same 1s im getting bev, i have 2 kids im just new to the 'trying' if u get wot i mean, the others werent planned but hopefully this 1 is..
:oops:

thanx for the well wishes and good luck

xx

I use Clearblue but did buy some cheaper ones from ebay (thin strips) I'm going to test them at same time to see if the results are as accurate.

Clearblue ones are 20 RRP but I get them for 10+1 P&P on eBay :D

hi wobbles, i ordered these off ebay, clearblue is soo expensive in the shops...i'll try these this month, might buy clearblue aswell.. we're at about the same point wobbles give or take a few days..

good luck xx

Oh yer, 2 days :lol: Mine says 29 so I'm inbetween the 28-30.

I'll let you know how I go with both tests. If the strips are as accurate as the Clearblue then I will stick to the cheaper way the following month.

:D

yeah keep me updated,im guna stick with the cheapies and see if they work, let me no about the clearblue!!

good luck

got my OPK's this morning and i no its FARRRRR to early to test for ovulation, but i did anyway lol :oops:
i got a faint positive but still visiable without holding it up lol...so i'll keep testing and see wot happens..
hopefully i'll get a stronger line in the next few days

good luck every1 ttc

xxxx

i never realised trying for a baby was so complicated i just thought u did the deed and shabang

i hope u all get ur BFP sooon ur loverly girls and deserve sleepless nites :lol: :lol:

Hi I also used the tests from ebay and got pregnant first try so cannot reccommend them enough! they do say it is only a positive result if the second line is as dark or darker than the test line but I never had it that dark and presumed I had my LH surge in the middle of the night. Anyway the moral of what I'm trying to say is if you get a 2nd line babydance that day!

Good luck all of you TTC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back