• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bit of a general one really . . .

flexilexi394

Reaction score
How is everyone of the tri 3 variety on this fine halloween evening???
Anyone doing anything to celebrate the occasion??
I havent mustered up the strength to even buy a pumpkin lol!

A few things really! i think i have a baby head or bum under the right side of my ribs which kinda hurts a little if im honest and i know its only gonna get worse! lol!

For those who havent read any of my posts or facebook today i have been feeling a bit on the chubbier side lately and genuinely getting down about my figure. well i went to next today and bought maternity jeans in a size 10 and they fit perfectly and im so pleased. when i rang my mum i said guess what size and she said 16!? so i must look on the bigger side (absolutely no offence to anyone there, i have always been a 6 or 8 so this is a big step for me) and i loved telling her i was a 10!! so bloody happy. I am sorry if ive gone on a bit too much about it.

Craving of the week - rice krispies and Marmalade!

Hows everyone else doing? x

Hi Lexi

Well I'm wearing the same next mat jeans in a size 10 too under bump ones mind, so most of my bump is over the top! I'm sick of only having one pair and some thin black cargo type trousers,(which I don't like as they don't go with my trainers etc!) so that I try to only wear when the jeans are in the wash and drying!! Can''t bring myself to spend on more for just 9/10 weeks!

I read that baby is supposed to be 2.5 lbs now and should put on half a lb from now till week 38 when fully cooked ! that's 7lb's upwards wow

I am feeling more fat too, I'm sure my bump is much bigger now that ever before at this stage.

Gonna start swimming, next week, as I just feel a tad wobbley too, and I don't like it, gotta get in shape before being reveiled to that male consultant that will be doing my section in a few months!

Craving of the week - I want pancakes and maple syrup!!! (what's that all about), haven't had any yet tho, keep running out of time at breakie time!

In my first pregnancy two weeks before I gave birth I was so large ripped a pair of size 16 mat trousers! This might not seem bad until I tell you I am only 5 ft and a size ten normally! I've heard you get bigger quicker with subsequent pregnancies so I guess this time I'll be having a hippo!

I've been feeling bit like a whale today - bump seems massive and lower - even DH when he got home tonight gave me a cuddle and said that bump was lower without me mentioning it.
Was a bit naughty last week and didnt do my normal amount of activity - must do better next week!!!
Flexi- my baby has its bum shoved up against my right side ribs - pretty uncomfortable esp when driving so know how you are feeling!
Still no cravings as such.

No celebrating here! It's been enough of a job getting up and down to answer the door to the trick or treaters! (then trying to console a bull terrier who thinks we are having visitors every 2 mins but no-one actually comes in!!)
I've switched the lights out now though and I'm not answering the door to anymore! The children should be in bed by now anyway!! I will be before long!!
Pam x

im stuck at work til 2 (i started at 6) and cannot wait to go home :D im also reading the mothercare website on the parenting advice section. very helpful and good info! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back