Bit of a daft day..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Well last night I got NO sleep atall after watching Paranormal Activity! i knew it would freak me out, so god knows why I went through with it lol but ohwell.

I then spent like 2 hours standing at my front door talking to my neighbour, and suddenly felt very wet between the legs! All round foof and even my ass was feeling wet and i could swear i felt a dribble down the inside of my leg (i was wearing pj's) So I dumped the neighbour and darted back inside to the loo.. Then realised it was just sweat! I mean wtf!? How can you sweat that much LOL soo gross!

Also got my new bed delivered today, And realised that the mattress I ordered.. is so damn thick that my sheets dont fit on it!! Im gonna have to buy kingsize bedding for the damn thing! Bah.

Went out with my cousin for coffee, and she bought me baby socks! Now they are sweet, and i guess you can never have too many socks.. but I have told people NOT to by me baby stuff, and if you must buy clothes, make it 6 months plus as I have everything up till then and dont wanna double up stuff and have to sell it off agian before moving to Oman! Why dont people listen.. Buy ME something LOL I need clothes :( I have like 3/4 outfits at the moment. So sad.

Anyway, just a random day :) How is everyone else?

oh sheesh. i get scared at random noises my house makes so dont think i could watch it until iv given birth... unless i want baby to come out shittin its self, lol

i keep gettin really swetty too, its mingin, my hubbys like Amz that is so discusting words dont even cover it, yeah cheers i kno n dont actaully need reminding.... the bugger, lol

im sooo the same with gifts, im not moving to the other side of the world, or at all even, lol but have enuf stuff until 6 months, i want 6-9 summer stuffs cos hopefully were gona try n sneak a fortnight at my grandparents appartment in tenerife in april, so it will be warm n dont want baby to frazzle,lol

my mum has told every1 not to buy me anything incase my figure doesnt spring back after baby and i then ive got stuf that doesnt fit, yeh cheers mum, i kinda know where shes comming from, cos i was a 14 before n really wana get to a 12 by april, n be a yummy mummy, but i kno if iv got clothes that dont fit i will try my damn hardest at the gym to get into em, pfft,

xxx

lol you ALWAYS make me laugh. what about the pains are they still there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back