Bit Annoyed!!!!!!!!!

simhaz1

Reaction score
i'm about 19 weeks now and i still haven't felt baby move, i felt both of my boys from about 14 weeks, midwfie said to me about 2 weeks ago i should start to feel something if not try ice water and it would make baby move so i tried it for about a week and still nothing,

at about 12 weeks i was put on medication for migrains and ms and was told they would be fine spoke to another doctor and they said it can cause muscle defects.

anyways i spoke to the midwife to tell her i had tried ice water ice pops and nothing so she tried to get me a scan, the hospital said we don't see how a scan would make her feel better so no,

i thought how would it not help
1. i had been on this medication which i have now stop which can cause problems so the scan would show limbs are growing properly

2. the scan would be able to tell me where the placenta is i know then that that is in the way of the blows

sorry for the rant it really annoyed me did that

hope everyone is well

bobs

how hun, when is your 20 weeks scan? it shouldnt be long to go now.
Just try and relax, im sure your baby will be ok, if it was really something to worry about then they would have booked a scan asap!
Its annoying when they dismiss people like that though!

Hi hun, please try not to worry. At my 12 weeks scan I was told that my placenta is at the front which may mean that I won't feel baby move until 20 weeks+ perhaps that's the same for you.

Xxx

my 20 week scan is on the 14 apr so in 2 weeks not long i'll try to not think about it so should go quiet quick.

has anybody else been told of someting else they can do to make baby move like ice water which work for them

bobs

It's funny, my wife is 23 weeks and still hasn't felt any movement! We had our 20 week scan on Saturday (or rather 23 week scan) and everything looks perfect so I guess we just have a very sleepy baby :) I've asked a few people and they said that they didn't feel much until much later into their pregnancy.

I haven't felt any movement yet but then I have no idea what I'm meant to be feeling.

Hope your next scan comes around quickly :hug:

i only felt baby move 3days ago. 22weeks, so i wouldn't worry! when we had the scan it was amazing seeing him moving about all over the place, cant believe i couldnt feel it. try not to worry x x x

aww hun :hug:

Your scan is a week tommorrow and it will fly by :D have you had any scans at all yet? If you get a print out or scan report ot should say on there where your placenta is xx

I probably shouldn't say this but maybe a can of red bull? I only say this as I had reduced movement when I had my little girl and I drank a can of coke and red bull and 2 ocasions to get her moving :?

I'm sure everything is absolutely fine with the baby.

xx

Try not to worry hon, easier said then done i know its gets me quite down with everyone asking me if i have felt anything when i havent really.

:oops:

Our time will come soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back