birthday newspapers

leckershell

Reaction score
Do any of you know how I can get a national newspaper of a certain birthdate (Ryans) that is cheaper than the £30 most websites are asking for?!

Crazy money...

No sorry :(

We was really lucky as OH's Grandma saved hers for us (I think we have 3 different ones) but they have her address wrote on the top as she gets them delivered :doh:
I'm not willing to pay that sort of price for a perfect one though :shakehead:

I saved the local one from her first birthday though and i'm going to try and do it for her every year :)

not sure hun but that is alot of money :shock: i was lucky as LO was born @ 1.20 in the morning so after leaving us the first thing OH did was go straight to out 24 hour tesco just in time for the morning papers he got
The Times,
The sun,
Daily post (local paper)

he bought them to the ward the next morning i was so pleased with him as he had thought of it all him self..we also got the exact same papers on christophers 1st birthday too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: all of them in his treasure box un read for his 18th

i hope you can find somewhere that does papers cheaper than what u have found..but then its a lovely thing for them to have on thier 18th (knowing what happend around the world the day they were born) i dont think you can put a price on that memory :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Omg crazy!!

We saved a paper from that day

Sorry im no help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER