• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birthday ideas - help!

snr1982

Reaction score
hey was hoping some of you could help me out with a little problem - I'm due on the 20th of June and my daughters 12th birthday is on the 6th. We always do something different that weekend for her and a couple of her friends, last year we went camping, year before she had a big party etc. Unfortunetly she can't do anything that weekend 3rd to 5th, so it's going ot have to be the weekend after 10th -12th. which is a week before my due date. which is where the problem starts.. I just don't know what to do for it. The original plan was a big beach rave type party followed camping etc. but thats not going to work for me, as i think it would be too much too having to look after a bunch of nearly teenage girls and also there being no toilet near by for me ( i need to pee about every 30 mins as it is!). So it's going to have to be somewhere that is comfortable for me, but I don't want it to be rubbish for her. I would love to take her and her pals away but just don't know how far away we should go or if we even should go away with it being so close to my due date? I don't want to just not do anything though as your only a child once and birthdays are important. hmm i just don't know. It can't be to costly either as we are going to be pretty skint after buying the baby stuff etc. Anyway has any of you guys got any ideas as to what we could do? oh sorry for the looong post too!

seeing as theyre nearly teenagers how about a pamper party and film night. let then take over the living room forthe night. if you get virgin vie/avon or someone to do the party its free.

Was just about to suggest pamper night but Tiny beat me to it!!
I think theyd love that and its so cheap, face masks, nail painting, doing hair, dvds and lots of popcorn etc, then let them camp out in the living room.... Actually think I might do that for my birthday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back