Birth presant

iv also informed husband that as will and kate will have a scroll iexpect hiim to put a scxroll up outside our house too!!! lol x

I got a teddy and a balloon. However the best gift was the fact that my MIL stayed with us for over a month afterwards and fed me delicious meals and looked after the house. THAT was a brilliant gift and she's coming again for no.2 bless her!

I didn't expect anything but he bought a gorgeous card with lovely words that made me sob and 4 charms for my pandora xx

Kaiden Stanley 27/09/12- the missing piece of mine & daddy's jigsaw is now complete. You are my life xXx

Tom actually ended up giving me some flowers a ring cushion for sitting after stitches and chocolates. Beautifully wrapped but tasted rank lol bless him. Flowers would have been gorgeous but he left them in back of car was proper hot that day and they ended up being wilted by time we discharged do you know though its the thought that counts and the cushion was amazing.

My oh got me a teddy that said mummy on it, a voucher to get my nails done & some flowers. He gave me them a few days after lo was born. He'd mentioned it when I was pregnant but I'd told him I didn't want anything.
The nail voucher was lovely cos i had something to look forward to doing just for me & since Harry was born near tr end of October i waited and got then done for Xmas :) xxx

I wanted a charm bracelet, eternity ring or new tattoo but things are tight so all those are out the window. I have "hinted" that it would be nice to have some flowers & told hubby that if he would like to get me flowers I like roses, sunflowers & gerbadaisies & my favourite colours are zesty/citrus ones.

Yes a new baby is a wonderful gift & nothing can top it, however after pushing a little person out of your foof or having major surgery, it is nice to have a little token to show that they know how much crap you've had to go through for 9 months. We have gotten a little gift each for the kids though, we've gotten DS1 a Transformer toy that he's been wanting for ages & a little octopus pram toy for DS2 as well as a card each

I'd be a bit miffed if OH spent a fortune on a gift if I'd already said I didn't want something. I'm very thrifty though and would rather spend the money on the baby or a day out together or something. HOWEVER... a modest bunch of flowers and a card with something nice written inside would be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back