Birth Plan

lisanat

Reaction score
Has anyone started their's yet? I keep thinking about it but I dont kno how to set it out or what to put. I know im probably just being thick, but how have you all done yours, if you are going to do one that is???
xx

Didnt do one with my 1st baby, and not bothering with this one either, cos half the time they dont listen to ya anyway :(

when you go in they whizz through the basics with you anyway -

i never wrote one coz i thought it just sets you up for disappointment if things don't go the way you want.
I did fill in a form with my midwife when i went into labour suite though.

Im just a it worried that my hubby wont get to cut the cord. Cause I know some hospitals just do it. Will they ask me. Also another quickie if I want to see what the ward is lik do I ring the hospital to see if I can go and have a look???

starting to panic about things!!

xx

yes phone them and they will tell you to pop and see it. i have to visit mine too coz ive never bee n to this hospital.

maybe write a few things down then about the cord etc. My midwife asked me if i wanted to cut it though.

yea my MW asked me loads of questions whilst i was in labour, ie cord etc

Thanks Ive been worrying about this. Just think im starting to panic about what I need to do.

xx

dont panic hun honest everything will be fine, the midwifes will look after u when ur in hospital :D

yes they will and you will be amazed at how youwill cope when the time comes. :hug:

It just seems to have come round so quick, And I think its starting to hit me now.
thanks girlies :hug:
xx

There's something in your pregnancy notes isnt there about a birth plan? i'm just gonna get my midwife go through that with me but i don't want to say too much about the birth, i dont really have alot of preferences only if my sister cant make it i want my mum there or if my OH cant make it i want my sister and mum there! Don't wanna get my hopes up on much of anything else coz nothing ever goes to plan with me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back