• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birth of R.V.P

Journey1

Reaction score
Roxanne Valerie Paul was born 25/05/12, weighing 5lbs and 2wks early.

We had been having BH on and off since Monday, saw MW on Wed who thought I was measuring too small, so had a growth scan and monitor on Thursday which showed Roxanne engaged and I was 1cm Dilated. Went home with care plan to get through next 2wks.

Thursday night 10pm POP and a warm flood my waters had broke (no pain/contractions). Arrived at hospital 11pm given some paracetamol to ease any pain so I could sleep, but the contractions came on thick and fast, was given dia morph, followed by gas and air I had 8 VERY painfull contractions with the last 4 I NEEDED to push so I was to told to go for it 4 BIG pushes and our little girl arrived at 3:45am :dance:

Best experience ever!

Roxanne Valerie Paul is PERFECT! xx

Wow! Huge congratulations, hun! That was super-quick - may I have a labour like that, please?! Sooner rather than later would suit me too! Hope you and LO are doing really well xxx

Lovely quick labour :) well done and congratulations :)

Congratulations on your quick labour and baby girl! xx

Wow so quick! You are one lucky lady, she was early and she was quick! Congratulations :) xx

Amazing. Wish that were all like that I'm terrified. Congratulations to you both! Xx

Wow, what a lovely speedy labour! Congratulations :D xx

Congratulations!! Sounds like a dream labour, although it probably didnt feel like it at the time! Hope mine is like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back