BIRTH NIGHT LIVE - C5 sunday

Duds

Reaction score
Anyone seen the advert? Im just not going to be able to help myself watching it !

you never know we might get to see one of you gals in labour ! lol

Sunday on channel 5 @ 8pm i think it starts

i will try to watch - ilove birth programmes!

all the hype is quite funny - they keep on about how the presence of a camera crew will be unfair to the mother - lots of women have had their labour filmed for programmes just not live - whats the difference? they have said that the moment either mother or baby is at risk they will stop filming and they have given permission so i think its fair enough!

i think it will be lovely to see it live - to share that amazing moment when they first see their baby - bet you i'll blub :roll: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ild love my birth to have been filmed for live tv :D

You can email your newborn photos and they're going to show as many as they can! :)

dionne said:
ild love my birth to have been filmed for live tv :D

Really? You woulnd't mind your flower being broadcast on live tv?

Minxy said:
You can email your newborn photos and they're going to show as many as they can! :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: oh i have to try and do that! i want my boy to be on telly!

Dionne i am not sure i would like to do it myself :think: not so much for people seeing my bits more because i would look such a state! i hate the photos of me ater alex was born as i look dreadful, happy but dreadful!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we have send in loads of pics of madi! i hope they get shown :pray:

yeah ild loe it wouldnt care about looking a mess ect. my births are both a big blur ild loe to be able to watch it all, and wouldnt mind the world seeing my fairy. but i would defo make sure it was all trimmed :)

dionne said:
yeah ild loe it wouldnt care about looking a mess ect. my births are both a big blur ild loe to be able to watch it all, and wouldnt mind the world seeing my fairy. but i would defo make sure it was all trimmed :)

thats very true actually - it fades doesnt it? - i remembered it pretty clearly to start with and now its all a bit fuzzy! and with yours being so quick (hope i am right in saying this :? :D ) i'm not surprised they are a blur.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minxy said:

you can send photos and video footage by text aswell the number is 07841 003 366 at a cost of 50p plus your standard network charge for photograph messaging per photograph.

I'll be on the look out for lil Madi
fam11.gif

i'm defo gonna watch..i'll probably cry (but only coz i remember the pain so freshly..lol)

i kinda wish mine had been filmed coz as Dionne said its all a blur..i think thats a mixture of shock and gas n air! i remember things but they are hazy!

I cry at all the baby programmes just lately :D have now put it on planner on sky so deffo dont want to miss this one xxx

Duds said:
Anyone seen the advert? Im just not going to be able to help myself watching it !

you never know we might get to see one of you gals in labour ! lol

ooo i hope it starts me off!

Em78 said:
thats very true actually - it fades doesnt it? - i remembered it pretty clearly to start with and now its all a bit fuzzy! and with yours being so quick (hope i am right in saying this :? :D ) i'm not surprised they are a blur.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes hun you are right, Harley was very fast i was at the hospital half hr and her was born.

labour is just to painful its so shocking and seems a blur after.

im watching it... but i dont think someone will give birth (if its all natural)

no one can time exactly when a person is gonna give birth...

i think its a good way to get ratings tho

i think they shud hire a room somewere close to the hospital... and invite a very important person....

this person is very close to everyones heart here im sure.....

BUDGEEEEEEE our resident pole dancing smurf....

did anyone notice that after the piccys of her pregnant smurf piccys we had a baby boom ;)

budge its ur duty....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back