Birth announcement cards..

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Anyone bought any of these? Being lazy and searching online with no luck.. just wanted to get some to send after the big day as we live so far from friends and family we won't be getting too many visitors straight away..

Any ideas where I can find some?.. I don't want to do the personalised ones as they cost a fortune and take a while.. into my last week now so not much time and far too much of a pain to go trawling through town looking!!

ta xxxxxx

I didnt think people used these anymore? I just assumed my OH and my mum would call everyone and tell them!

But have you tried M&S? They often do nice cards from what i remember.

Izzyx

no i haven't used them ever. But my friend did

We had some cards made up with one of Ella's first pic, we used them as thank you cards for gifts (wrote on the back of them). Got them from Truprint and I can highly recommend them, we had a lot of positive comments back :)

Hiya

We had some done by http://www.invitingsmiles.com - Although we had ours personalised, they do standard ones.

This was ours:
RachaelHolden.jpg

In our hospital we have a photographer who takes pics of newborns. She's fantastic. You get 1 big photo, 2 not as big photos, 4 medium, 8 small, 10 wallet/keyring size and 10 birth announcement cards with a little window in them so you can put in a wallet photo. All for just £35!!!! You should ask at your hosp to see if they do anything like this.

Excuse the crap pic, the only one I have left is stuck in Reece's Baby Book lol
lastscan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back