Bird

Kim

Reaction score
My cats got a baby bird yesterday. I managed to save it and kept it in the shed in a bucket with some bread and it really perked up and was recovering well. I was going to let it free near my mums today as there are no cats round there.

BUT one of my cats went in the shed and got it again and has run off with it. I couldn't catch her and I can't find her.

Poor bird :( :( :(

poor bird. but at least you tried to save its sole!

aww poor birdie my cat wasnt interested in birds she prefered rats yuk yuk yuk lol

WELL ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IT SAVED YOU A TIN OF CAT FOOD TODAY :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And you being a bird lover - shame on you! :wink:

:rotfl:

:oops: :oops: i nkow but ive also got a warped sense of humour too. :oops:

RIP little bird.

arr bless you for trying to save it!! hehe xxx

Ah poor ickle birdy & nasty puddy cat. I hate seeing that sort of thing, I rarely watch these nature progs where animals kill other animals, it makes my eyes leak :cry:

It is horrible when you do your best for a little animal and then it gets taken out of your hands again!

But good on you for trying hun, not your fault! :cry:

There is a mound of feathers on my front lawn so I am trying to find the body (watch it be in my bed Godfather style). Am going to get a big cow bell for them, as their cat bells seem to be doing sod all.

LOL Beanie :lol:

At least you tried Kim :lol:

Did your cat actually kill it in the end or have you not found it?

She took it next door so I don't know it's fate :( Couldn't go and look cos the woman is about 110 so I don't want to frighten her looking all over her lawn for bits of bird!

I doubt it survived though :(

:cry:

RIP Little Bird :cry:

Maybe we should conduct a forum funeral for it :think:

poor bird..i havnt had a problem with smudge catching birds since he started going out last week .. then again he finds it extremely hard to catch a fly or insect lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back