bio-oil?

soconfused

Reaction score
anyone got any advice on bio-oil?

i have been told that it reduces stretchmarks anyone ever used it? or tried anything else?

Yeah apprently it's the best stuff on the market although it is a bit pricey.You don't need a lot to rub into your skin (just to let you know before you think the bottle is tiny for the price) and it smells nice too. Really does make your skin so soft.

Cocoa butter is also good for reducing stretch marks. i use them on scars and it fdes them well (so if you do get a few stretch marks then this will get ridof the quicker too).

HTH xx

Where do you get this bio oil from?

Good old Boots :D Ask at the pharmacy counter if yu can't find it but it should be by the moisturisers and body stuff

x

You can get bio-oil in superdrug and other chemists.

However in superdrug it as £9.49 for quite a small bottle but I heard it was the best so I bought it anyway.

You can get good deals on ebay with sellers doing multi-packs which works out cheaper.

I am prone to stretch marks and have loads of scars from puberty so I doubt anything will work on me which is why I jave gone for the best that money can buy, so at least I know that I have tried to do what I can.

If I still get them, then I know I couldn't have done anyymore to help myself.

I have been obsessively using it since the day I found out I was pregnant, and will let you all know in six months if it works!

i love bio-oil, i use it all over and its also realy good if you add a few drops to the bath!! its smells good enough to eat too!! it leaves skin soooo soft!

steph and bump x

i found bio-oil cheapest in lloyds pharmacy..... i also suffered from bad stretch marks during puberty... and it has cleared all them up already and now its fading the ones i got from the bump :D its great stuff and well worth the money.... also if ur suffering with spots from all the hormones it clears your skin up so quickly....

www.bio-oil.com

well worth it

i found bio-oil cheapest in lloyds pharmacy..... i also suffered from bad stretch marks during puberty... and it has cleared all them up already and now its fading the ones i got from the bump :D its great stuff and well worth the money.... also if ur suffering with spots from all the hormones it clears your skin up so quickly....

www.bio-oil.com

well worth it

also look on EBAY they have it for sale , some times cheaper to buy a couple at a time. jsust watch postage prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back