Bio oil voucher

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

In this weeks Closer magazine there is a voucher for 200ml of Bio oil for £11.97 instead of £19.99 at Lloyds pharmacy if anyone is getting through as much as me!!! :)
x

Last edited:
you life saver! i'll be buying that tomorrow for my train journey to leeds & getting the oil on saturday :D x

Lol not just me thats virtually showering in it then!x

I worry about buying it online in case its not real?x

hey thanks that's good to know! Is there a date on the voucher though? I just got my big bottle and wasn't going to get any more just yet...

Asda are doing the 200ml bottles of Bio oil online & instore for just £7.00!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

:O this is like my dream thread!

i practically bath in it lol x

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "Bio Oil"?

I thought this was going to be about something like fuel for the car but obviously not LOL

:x

Last edited:
bio oil is your best friend for the next 7 months!!!!

Also amazon are selling it for£11 free delivery. Plus I've found a brilliant cream that's vit e two pots for a pound in poundland x x

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "Bio Oil"?

I thought this was going to be about something like fuel for the car but obviously not LOL

:x

that's oil that prevents stretch marks (or so we all hope)!

Woohoo! Its fab, I had got to about 20 wks without using anything then all of a sudden my skin was unbearably itchy & started to crack into ctretch marks!!! started using bio oil twice a day and they went phew!!!!x

I've just been on the ASDA website and looked at it, and I've seen it has Vitamin A in it. My mw told me I shouldn't be taking any Vitamin A so is this safe?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back