Bigger ladies ... When did u show?

Summergurl

Reaction score
Just wondering when you ladies that are carrying a few extra lbs around the middle began to look pregnant & show off the baby bump?

I'm 14 weeks today & still no real show only when I pull my belly up.
I'm a size 14 (16 in jeans) but only 5"2.

I really can't wait to have a proper baby bump to show off!

hi!

im quite small but still got congrats at work around 29/30 weeks. I guess its just not obvious on some people for a while, that or people were scared to ask!

however I'm sure it will come round before you know it!! :)

I'm the same size and hight as you. I got big really quick I got bloated from 8 weeks and that bloat turned into a bump pretty much over night. From 8 weeks iv looked pregnant. I'm now almost 23 weeks and got asked for long do I have left yesterday. I replied 4 months and he said oh I thought you was going to say a month!! Although I got big quick iv not got bigger since maybe 18 weeks. It will come x

I'm a size 12 and 5ft7, 16 weeks tomorrow and still no sign of bump.i think everyone is totally different. I've been told by midwife that a bump usually appears around 20 weeks. From week 16-19 your baby doubles in size x

I'm a size 16, 5'6" and I'm almost 16 weeks.

I starting showing at about 10 weeks and its fairly noticeable know, all though I am still paranoid that I just look fat!

No customers/patients have said anything yet but I do sit behind a desk all day!

Take care

Dannii x

I'm a size 16 and 5" 2 like you and I started to show around 26 weeks on first baby. Now with baby number 2 I'm 24 weeks and massive!! X

Hi ya I'm a size 14-16 and I have just started having a definite bump and I am 19 weeks tomorrow x I tried to upload a pic but it didn't work xx

Last edited:
Hi. I'm size 20, 5"2 and carry a lot of my weight on my tummy. I'm 27 weeks now and it's obvious. I thought it was obvious about 20 weeks but I think I was kidding myself!!!! Xxx

I'm a size 8 1st baby. Started showing 18 weeks I'm 20 now and have a small bump that's becoming quite obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back