BIG UP THIS FORUM!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i was quite late getting into the whole internet thing- apart from online shopping then i got into myspace last year- but i never saw the point in forums- the few i'd seen were either kinda bitchy or just really nerdy- but i stumbled upon this one when i found out i was pregnant and needed advice- now i am hooked! i really never thought i'd get into a forum!

everyone is so lovely and friendly, and i've found it so informative and useful

IT IS ADDICTIVE! should come with a warning lol!

trixipaws said:
i was quite late getting into the whole internet thing- apart from online shopping then i got into myspace last year- but i never saw the point in forums- the few i'd seen were either kinda bitchy or just really nerdy- but i stumbled upon this one when i found out i was pregnant and needed advice- now i am hooked! i really never thought i'd get into a forum!

everyone is so lovely and friendly, and i've found it so informative and useful

IT IS ADDICTIVE! should come with a warning lol!

Well said hun :clap:

I totally agree! I was never one for forums either but everyone here is so friendly, its hard not to want to be involved!!

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone!

I used to be a member of an animal forum and everyone was really bitchy and nasty to each other so I left, thinking they were all the same. Then I found this one and you're right, everyone is really nice. :hug:

group hug :hug:

im usualy quite shy, but i feel i can be myself on here.

i get such wonderful advise and support on here! i don't know how i would cope without the knowledge i could come on here and there would be countless people with hugs and support.

plus its fantastic being able to share something as wonderful as pregnancy and motherhood with people who feel the same :D

im welling up now :cry: Laura, you have helped so many lives with this forum! :clap: :hug:

I used to be a member of a student forum (when i was still a student) but tbh it got a bit boring after a while. This place is great like sam said I feel i can really be myself here even tho im quite shy.

i totally agree Trixipaws!!!

if i hadnt found this forum i would have known NOTHING about TTC/pregnancy etc

and i agree that it is TOTALLY addictive! i cant keep away!!!!

:cheer:

I want to add something..... after reading that nasty posts recently I want to add BIG UP TO THE MODS!!! You all do a great job at keeping nutters off the site!!
:hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

I think this is the best pregnancy forum iv been on... :hug: :cheer:

Its the members who make a forum great! And you lot are top class, absolute stars :hug: :hug:

Yes it is great my husband laughs at me for always coming on here when I get a spare minute!
:oops: I like to try to keep up whenever Brody has a nap!

me too. I like the fact that everybody's so friendly. Most forums get a bit bitchy and I'm too scared to post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back